In 2017, we’re all about the new trends. This spring, the runway is going to show us the current and exciting looks that we’ll all be rocking. From blush to new lipstick colors, some old styles are coming back and the new is just making their debut.
- Blush: Blush is coming back! After the trends of contouring and highlighting, blush is making a return. The runways have featured models with beautiful blush colors in some very creative ways. This big blush trend is going to have you leaving your contour behind and grabbing your pink powder instead.
- Bold Statement Lips: Big bold lips have been spotted in the fashion world. Matte, metallic, glossy, it was all there. We also saw some crazy colors like dark gray, glittery purple, and a beautiful crimson! These trends mixed with the new colors of 2017 will have your lips popping for those nights out.
- A Touch of Color: You can pair your bold lip with a nice pop of color on your eyes. The strong strips of colors on the eyes will have you looking great. Choose a festive, bright color to add on your eyes to complete your look!
- Radiant Skin: Not that radient skin ever went out of style, but spring 2017 wants to bring attention to a face that glows! Implementing a skin routine will leave you feeling confident even on days you decide not to wear makeup!
- Microblading: If you have been following this trend on the internet, then you know how big its becoming! Microblading for eyebrows uses a tool with little microneedles to leave pigment underneath your first layer of skin so it appears that your brows are always filled in. This lasts for about 2 years and will have your eyebrows looking flawless with every makeup look.
Rock the latest and greatest makeup looks this spring and go into every day feeling confident and trendy. Contact us today and change your look for the spring time. We offer professional makeup application as well as eyelash and eyebrow tint, shaping/tweezing eyebrows, individual false lashes, and more!